The Total Design Summer Junior course will introduce students to the world of design in just 2 weeks. What is design and how to experience it through the "learning by doing" methodology by participating in several workshops to learn about each of the main fields of design: fashion design, product design, graphic design and interior design.
- To obtain a 360º design view. Learn what design is and how to experience it through the methodology of learning by designing that defines our school.
- Guide students through the different creative processes involved in an object, a garment, a space or a poster in a realistic way.
- To discover the different possibilities and techniques offered by each area of design.
1. Fashion Design
- Concepts of identity and brand image in the fashion industry.
- Use of creativity to design a garment or accessory
- Learn how to develop a complete look
2. Product Design
- Learn how to design a product using a computer, making parts by laser cutting and engraving.
- Become a Design Maker, building objects, engraving surfaces and experimenting with new technologies.
- How to use the Ultimaker 3D printing machines, with plastic and resin (taught in our Fab Lab).
3. Graphic Design
- Look around you: graphic design is everywhere.
- Build your world with texts and images: design your own fonts and creates patterns.
- Generate, develop and bring to life ideas and images through visual communication
4. Interior Design
- Learn to customize an interior space using textile printing techniques.
- Decorate the space through the use of color, materials and furnishings.
- Visualize projects using Virtual Reality.
Total Design Summer Junior Course
- Tipo de curso: Campamentos de Verano - jóvenes
- Idioma: English
- Escuela: IED Design
- Fecha Inicio: 01 Julio 2020
- Duración: 2 semanas
- Horario: Mañana de lunes a viernes de 10:00 a 14:00 h
- Asistencia: Presencial
- Titulación: Privado
- Dirigido a: jóvenes de 14 a 18 años
- Tasa de matrícula: 400 €
- Tasa del curso: 750 €